Wednesday 15 June 2011

Dancing with angels

Six years ago on this day, I lost three friends to a car accident on the highway. I still remember their faces and their smiles and I still think about and pray for them. Nothing can describe the feeling of losing someone but it's even harder to describe when you lose someone suddenly, It's a pain that never fades and a space that never fills. Life is short and precious, don't waste your days, Free your heart from negativity and regret and Live your life to it's extreme fullest, love with everything you have and laugh every chance you get. I live my life for the souls I've lost because they never got the chance to live theirs. Keep dancing with those angels boys, until we meet again. R.I.P Dwayne <3, Alex and Shane. 

             
Please treat our roads with respect. Buckle up, Don't text and drive and Stay sober behind the wheel, 
Your Family and Friends are counting on you to stay safe. 

Much Love, 

1 comment: