Sunday 19 June 2011

Perfume Signatures

Every lady has her signature scent, the one she always spritzes before a night on the town, a first date or just to boost her mood. I personally can't just choose one, so I switch my scents up depending on the direction my mood decides to swing, so with that being said, here are some of my favorite signatures.

This scent inspires love and romance,with it's captivating charm and elegance. 
It truly captures the dazzling spirit of Dior. 
Miss Dior, One of my All time favorite scents. 

What do I wear to bed? Chanel No.5 of course-Marilyn Monroe 
This scent is simply timeless. 

Glow by JLO. 
With it's mixture of Grapefruit, Orange Flower, Jasmine, Vanilla and White Rose
It's been bringing me smiles since the day it came on the market in 2002.


Gucci eau de parfum ii by Gucci 
This is my go-to scent for date nights with my baby. 

Ralph by Ralph Lauren 
This scent has been boosting my mood for years. 

Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci 
This is a new addition to my collection of signatures. 
With it's floral tones and glamorous feel, it was love at first smell. 

What's your perfume signature? 

Much Love, 
N xo

No comments:

Post a Comment