Thursday 25 August 2011

It's a Virtue


I'm currently playing the waiting game with a few things in my life and It's made me realize that I have absolutely no patience. It really is a great talent to possess and I tip my hat to anyone who has mastered the art of patiently waiting. With everything becoming so technically advanced, most things don't require a long wait anymore, we no longer have to sit around and drive ourselves insane waiting, because we have all the answers right at our finger tips, however their those few things that will always require us to play the waiting game and to be honest it's driving me up a wall! So to take my mind off the inevitable wait, I've been focusing on the simple thing's and putting my energy into the small happy moments the day brings: afternoon swims, going to the gym, trying new recipes,...because after all it's the simple moments that make us the happiest. fingers crossed this game ends soon.


Love, N 




No comments:

Post a Comment