Monday 22 August 2011

La Dolce Vita

So my blog has gone under a little make-over, thought it was time for a change and since I've begun my new journey, I figured i'd take my blog with me and indulge it with it's own something new.I know I haven't blogged in awhile but I've been busy soaking in this new life of mine, getting use to being a wife and taking in every step of this amazing chapter. I've never been happier and tomorrow has never looked so bright, so with that being said, I thought I'd share some of my new happy boosters.

-Never waking up alone 
-The smell of Coffee at the break of dawn 
-Packing beach bags for a beach day in the middle of the week 
-Making dinner together 
-Long drives with no destination 
-The smell of clean sheets and nothing to do but lay in them 
-When the laundry is done, the house is cleaned, dinner is cooked and there's nothing left to do but take a long hot (lavender infused) bath alone (or together) :)
-Playing our "Lazy day" playlist on Sunday mornings
-Quiet evenings sitting on the balcony with just a book and a glass of wine
-Lit candles 
-Surprise date nights 
-Grocery shopping (surprisingly it makes me smile)
-Hearing his truck pull in every evening
-Writing my name with a "Mrs."
-Being introduced as...His wife 

...This list can go on forever, I'm living La Dolce Vita and it feels so good :) 



Love,

N xo

No comments:

Post a Comment