Sunday 22 May 2011

Big Bumps & Tiny Kicks

This blog is dedicated to, two mommy-to-be's that are close to my heart. I have so much respect for these two ladies and the Journey they are on. My first momma is carrying the miracle of life for the first time, while my other momma is carrying an angel for her second. Seeing them and knowing that there's a little heart beating inside those tummies, amazes me each day. I know for a fact that their going to be amazing mother's and those babies are so lucky to have women like them as their mommas.

Some oh so cute baby must have's 

Animal print blankees. 

Ruffled swimsuits.


Baby tee's with ties by Blume click here to see more 

Coach Baby bags are the perfect treats for the momma's. have a look here

Hooded Lollipop Towels. check them out here
    Puj Booties. see more here 

Woobie Knit Hats are too precious. 

Printed Snapsuits! 





I can't wait to meet and spoil my little niece/nephew and my little angel. 
You babies are already so loved. 

Much Love 
N xo

No comments:

Post a Comment