Tuesday 24 May 2011

Ooh the sweetest thing

Falling in love is the most beautiful thing that a person can experience. Falling in love with someone, is giving your heart to that person and trusting them to keep it safe and as strong as that trust may sound there is something stronger, Falling in love with your soul mate..Falling in love with your soul mate, is giving your soul and heart to another soul who shares a connection to yours like nothing you've ever felt before, It is a feeling that cannot be explained and if I were to try to explain it, I wouldn't do it justice. It feels like you were together in a past life and have finally found each other again in a new one. Every day I thank God for allowing Anthony and myself to find each other again. I'm lucky and blessed to have found and fallen in love with my soul's other half.



If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.Love never fails.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love. 

31 days to go!
Much Love, 
N xo


No comments:

Post a Comment