Saturday 28 May 2011

Trains, Veils & Happy days

Today was my last bridal gown fitting before the big day. Every time I see that dress, I fall in love all over again, it was one of the first dresses I tried on and the only one I kept going back to. I adore it so much that I themed our entire wedding around it. A wedding dress is the only dress that could make a girl feel like a princess and make her realize that happy endings are real and that Disney didn't make that stuff up. So
bride-to-be's take your time, try on loads and make sure the choice is yours and only yours, trust me when you find the "one" you'll know it!
Here's some gorgeous gowns, that have the breath taking effect.

Vera Wang. Check out here new line White here

Val Stefani. Find the full collection here

Oleg Cassini. more here

Elie Saab. view this collection here

Allure Couture. see here for more. 

I can't wait to put on my dress, fix my veil and start my happily ever after. 

28 days to go!

Much Love

N xo






No comments:

Post a Comment