Thursday 19 May 2011

Something New, Something Blue

Every bride should have her something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. Each of these items are suppose to be good-luck tokens for the bride if she carries all of them on her wedding day. I took some time before deciding on what I wanted my "lucky charms" to be, I wanted them to have a story behind it because after all their my treasures and all treasures should have meaning. Here's some idea's that I thought were simply unique, a wedding doesn't always have to be traditional.

Arriving in a vintage car instead of a traditional limo is the perfect something old. 
Most brides allow their dress to be their something new but why not let your hubby-to-be pick your scent for that day, it would be the perfect something new secret for you both to share. 
A vintage brooch is the most elegant item that a bride could borrow. 
What better way to show off your something blue, than with the perfect pair of heels. 



36 more days to go! and I can hardly wait. 

Much Love 
N xo

No comments:

Post a Comment