Wednesday 25 May 2011

Faded and Beautiful

I'm fascinated with any and everything vintage. It just amazes me to think that something that I'm now calling my vintage treasure was once something brand new. From the Jewelery to Furniture, items that had a past life simply make me smile. We're currently shopping around for pieces of art for our home and I'm looking out for that perfect faded, torn and well lived piece of artwork, something representing the high quality of a past time.
What a treat it would be to go back to a time where everything vintage was new and to see what stories these pieces of treasure have lived through.

There's something about this picture that makes me happy, maybe it's the lace or the beautifully carved chair or perhaps it's just knowing that love has always been around. 

Much Love, 

N xo


No comments:

Post a Comment